What We Believe
1. In the word-by-word inspiration and divine authority of the Holy Scriptures.
2. In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth, spotless humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy, and His personal, imminent, bodily, visible return for His Church.
4. In the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from God and his need of salvation.
5. That the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as the only sufficient sacrifice for sin.
6. That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works; that every person is responsible to receive salvation; salvation is by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; that a soul once truly saved can never be lost.
7. That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells the believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
8. In the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
9. In the unending life of the saved with the Lord, and the unending punishment of the unsaved.
10. In the responsibility of each believer, motivated by the love of Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, to witness for Christ, and to live sacrificially for the proclamation of the Gospel into all the world.
IGO Projects & Partners